* HOPCRAFTS' _BLOG

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Iron Man - Tetsuo by Shinya Tsukamoto


Well this was quite possibly the most random starts to education I have ever had. This film is the most random and quite disturbing (if you didn't see the funny side) film I've seen. I tried to concentrate to understand as much as possible, but at the end I only really had a vague idea of what was going on, if that. These Film & Theatre kids we have hooked up with are somewhat genius. Every question had, they seem to have an answer for, which none of whom had seen the film. They also knew many films that were in the same style and same theme. None of these i had heard of either.

I do put it down that they are actually doing a degree n this subject, but it makes me think if we had something web/print based to look at, would I be able to answer questions on it ? Would I know the style ? I feel more research and blogging my favorite works online should be a more regular occurrence to understand the big boys in the design industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Shottingham, United Kingdom

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger