* HOPCRAFTS' _BLOG

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Final Flowchart



I have my final flowchart. I feel this helped me out a lot on the structure of my final peice. I firstly started with putting in all the frames to flash and getting them how i wanted to look. I then put in buttons on each frame that needed them. From this i named each button. Once everything was in place i had to go through the arduous task of linking each frame, and defining each button name to where they will link to on my storyboard. Using the flowchart helped me tremedously with this as i knew exactly where each frame was going.

If i do another flash project again, be it a website or a animation i will definally draw up a flowchart again. As this is very helpful to know about what happens on each frame and where they link to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Shottingham, United Kingdom

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger