* HOPCRAFTS' _BLOG

Thursday, January 14, 2010

First week back - Term 2


Well, first week back was a bit hectic after having a month off. We learnt how our BA subject is linked with another...

Anyway, my first project is a Interactive Media one with Dr David Downes. He seems to know his stuff, and I think I will learn quite a lot in Flash this term compared to last. Although a lot of people seem to be dreading Flash I'm really looking forward to it and I hope I can learn more of the action-script 3.0 language.

Our first homework task is to play loads of online Flash games and to bring together a powerpoint presentation to review it in our groups. Should be fun.

I finish on this (Kind of linked to our two hour lecture on 'linked subjects'...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Shottingham, United Kingdom

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger