* HOPCRAFTS' _BLOG

Monday, December 07, 2009

Bear Can Pixilation


Well I have started to do my own pixilation and have taken 200 photos for it. I have made it a rythm type pixilation and is just a test type pixilation to see how well I can sync it with music. I have got something in mind with rewinding the pixilation half way through as the music rewinds. Hopefully it will come out well.

Heres the original photo I took for the bear can setup;


I like the setup but i think the back grouds a bit dull, so i changed some bits in Photoshop and resized it to fit widescreen;

I changed the shadow/highlight so that the cans are a little brighter and the background darker. I then added a photo filter to give it a blue effect and finally added a poster edges filter which changed the background dramatically but kept the cans clear and visible which is exactly what i was after.

I hope to play in Premiere as a next step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Shottingham, United Kingdom

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger