* HOPCRAFTS' _BLOG

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Portfolio_Design

Just an update on my boredem, managed to redesign my portfolio website. Its not out there to get work for myself, but in the future i hope to do that. I was coding in PHP with my last website which i made at the start of the Uni year (october) where i bought the domain and hosting too;




I did really like this site, although i did have critism about the small text, but this was just a style/design feature.

The new site is part finished and is entierly flash as i wanted to get my skills better. I've seen a lot of interesting backgrounds to websites, and i thought i'd try and be original as possible and took a photo of my bedroom wall and then editted it on Photoshop;

And the final website design is below;




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Shottingham, United Kingdom

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger