* HOPCRAFTS' _BLOG

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Homicide - David Mamet


This 1991 film we watched this morning was a really good watch. I'm pretty poor at writing reviews on movies so;
Policeman Bob Gold has to capture a murder that not even the FBI has been able to find. But before he can even start he is re-assigned to the murder of an old lady in a black area. The evidence points at a Jewish group and he discovers connections between them and his previous case. Written by Mattias Thuresson
-imdb.com

I did really like this film, and I got into it really well (although uncomfortable). All the way through I did feel sorry for Bob, and I did want him to solve both cases. Although his best friend getting shot and killed I think the outcome was the best for him. It wasn't obvious what was going to happen at the end so this also a positive point about the film.

Just to note, they smoke 'nuff fags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Shottingham, United Kingdom

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger