* HOPCRAFTS' _BLOG

Friday, March 12, 2010

Moby - 'wait for me'


While searching through the Mobygratic.com website, looking for eiry theme music for our film, I came across this:



http://www.moby.com/journal/2010-02-22/videos-album-wait-for-me-have-all-been-d.html

I think its been done really well, a simple edit and filming using depth of field and focus makes this short film come to its own, the music suits it perfectly and I really like it. I think music is key to the film, so while I search for music for our film, I'm making sure it's the right music.

Also I think the opening few seconds of the music is also key, I think those few seconds should get you in to the mood for the type of film it is going to be.

Back to searching...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Shottingham, United Kingdom

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger