* HOPCRAFTS' _BLOG

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Flash Website


For our Interactive Narrative project we will be using Flash. To many this is a new program and to most it is an irritating program. Luckily i have used it in depth a couple years ago at college. I got on really well with it, but im a bit rusty at the moment. Here is what i made in my FMP at Leamington College. I created a company called Harter Skateboards and i did everything with the branding of this company.

This is the final Flash website i made (also created a HTML version too).

This website involved making a pre-loader for the website, which i used my brand logo for, i made it fill up to show the progress of loading. I also wanted to incorporate as much of the urban culture as possible. So i added different motion tweens of dripping paint.
I was very pleased with the overall website, as this was my first fully flash website. Im very keen to start this new project and revive my previous skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Shottingham, United Kingdom

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger