* HOPCRAFTS' _BLOG

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

BA Multimedia


Well, I have been asked by NTU to sign up with blogger to create a journal. While in the process of doing this i had remebered that i already had one when i was doing BTEC Multimedia at Leamington College. So i have a few old posts in this blog dating back to 2006 when i was using 3D Studio Max and researching how CGI was used in the industry.


I will try and update this blog as much as possible to include thoughts, links to work and anything Multimedia relating, weather i understand it or not. I will also post a lot of my inspiration, as the internet is full of it nowadays and this is a good place to anchor down everything that interests me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Shottingham, United Kingdom

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger